Stop by Often
16220W Hwy 63 South
P.O. Box 13047
Hayward, WI 54843
Sawyer County Affiliate
Why ReStore Blog
The ReStore needs your donations. Everything we sell has been donated by people just like you who have extra items around the house that we can use. Donations drive the ReStore.
Donations are accepted at the ReStore during business hours. We may also be able to pickup your donation (within a reasonable distance).
Contact us to check quality, age and usability of your items.
- You avoid paying for hauling & trash disposal and may receive a tax deduction for your donated items.
- Our community benefits because materials are recycled instead of being dumped into the waste stream.
- Our precious resources are conserved.
What Donations CAN the ReStore Accept
- Air Conditioners (whole house or window) in good working order
- Appliances clean and in working condition
- Bathtubs & Spas
- Cabinets & Fixtures (kitchen and bathroom)
- Carpet room size pieces and larger
- Ceiling Fans
- Doors interior & exterior, raised panel, glass, etc.
- Electrical fixtures, parts and supplies
- Flooring Materials ceramic, vinyl, wood - boxed and clean
- Furniture home or antique in overall good condition (no worn or stained upholstery)
- Hardware knobs, hinges, locks, as well as nails, screws, nuts, bolts & fasteners (sorted and in quantity)
- Lumber & Siding
- Plumbing Fixtures and Supplies any and everything including colored toilets
- Vehicles donate a car, truck, boat or RV to Cars for Homes - Habitat's official car donation program
- Windows must be in decent condition
What We CANNOT accept
- Clothing / Shoes
- Playpens / Cribs
- Electronics TVs, VCRs, DVD Players, etc.
- Mattresses & Boxsprings
- Hazardous Materials are not accepted.
Some donations may be declined because of safety concerns, facility limitations, or marketability.
Contact us to make a financial contribution to Habitat for Humanity of Sawyer County.
Send us an
Call us at
Follow us on